Heater and A/C Service and Repair in Bedford
Let’s talk about Heater and Air Conditioning Repairs including A/C Compressor, Condenser repair/ replacement, belts and pulleys, heater core, diagnosis and more for Bedford drivers. Most of us in Bedford don’t give our heater & air conditioning a second thought as long as it’s making cold or warm air. But it’s a complex and expensive system that we should think about before it fails.
Air Conditioning Service, Repair and Replacement
The refrigerant in the air conditioner contains a special oil that lubricates and cools the A/C Compressor, Condenser and other parts. When enough refrigerant leaks out, your air conditioner may still make cold air, but the parts don’t have enough oil to protect them and they wear out faster than they should; so it’s important to service the air conditioner as recommended by the factory trained experts at Town Hill Auto Repair Service Center.
Replacing old refrigerant has another benefit: refrigerant tends to gather moisture and become corrosive. That causes leaks in the system which can be expensive to repair. Fresh refrigerant protects the air conditioning components and keeps the system operating at peak efficiency so it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep you cool.
Even with regular service A/C parts can just wear out. Normal wear and tear eventually gets to all moving parts.
Addressing early problems can save on more extensive repairs down the road. For instance, a common failure is the clutch that turns the compressor on and off. If you can take care of a bad A/C clutch when it first starts having problems, you may be able to save the compressor. Wait too long and you’ll have to replace both.
Check your owner’s manual or ask your service advisor at Town Hill Auto Sales and Service in Bedford for service recommendations. And if you’re hearing strange sounds when your air conditioning turns on, or if it just isn’t as cold as it used to be, have us give it the once over and see what it’ll take to keep you cool.
Heater Service, repair, replacement in Bedford
Heaters are one of the more forgotten systems in your vehicle in Bedford. You never use your heater until you actually need it; and if it’s broken now you’re driving around in the cold. Parts like a heater core, thermostat, heater control valve and hoses are all parts that can become damaged when a vehicle’s cooling system is not properly maintained. Because the heater core is the furthest part away from the radiator and water pump it can also be where additional contaminants and old antifreeze can congeal and damage the heater core. It is important to have your coolant and heating system properly maintained to keep from expensive repairs such as replacing a heater core. If any parts within the heater system should need to be replaced, trust the factory trained experts at Town Hill Auto Repair service in Bedford to provide high-quality service and premium Napa parts to provide you with peace of mind driving with an outstanding warranty.
When Automotive Repair Experience in Bedford Matters
For over 20 years Town Hill Auto Repair Service in Bedford has been the area expert for Heater and Air Conditioning Repairs including A/C Compressor, Condenser repair/ replacement, belts and pulleys, heater core, diagnosis and more.
From the beginning, Town Hill Auto Repair Service serving Bedford has been dedicated to next level service often including what other automotive repair service centers in Bedford charge extra for.
One thing that will never change is the Town Hill Auto Repair Service commitment to providing thorough Heater and Air Conditioning Repairs including A/C Compressor, Condenser repair/ replacement, belts and pulleys, heater core, diagnosis and more. This has resulted in a loyal customer base that has kept coming back over the years; and it’s the Town Hill Auto Repair Service staff that keeps making the difference in that regard. The fact that all team members are ASE Master Mechanics; factory trained on all makes and models is not just a coincidence… it’s our standard!
We ensure you’ll be taking care of:
- Our Auto Repair Service staff in Bedford looks forward to serving you – We love our Job!
- Our customers can count on personalized dependable automotive repair service.
- Our automotive repair staff takes pride in their work – We want to make you a customer for life!
- Each of our customers are given dignity and respect and a high regard for their differing points of view.
- Our priority number #1 is customer satisfaction and following through with our automotive repair service commitments.
Call Town Hill Auto Repair Service in Bedford to schedule your Heater and Air Conditioning Repairs including A/C Compressor, Condenser repair/ replacement, belts and pulleys, heater core, diagnosis and more. Our careful approach to customer relations guarantees that we can provide the services you need, and, in a time when every dollar saved matters.
- Water Pump Question: I was driving on the freeway in PA when my vehicle engine started to get hot. I turned off my air conditioner and was able to drive the short distance to my meeting. After my meeting I drove my car the short distance to Townhill Auto Repair in Bedford. My technician informed ... Read more
- My water pump went out and it cost me a lot more to replace it than ones I’ve had replaced on other cars. Max, my technician at Townhill Auto Service in Bedford,said it’s because of where it’s located. Why does that make such a significant difference in the cost? Town Hill Auto Sales and Service ... Read more
- Are you aware of just how important your cooling system is? Coolant/antifreeze circulates around the engine, absorbs heat, and then dissipates that heat into the radiator. Cooling system failure can cause extensive engine damage. This article will deal with a couple of ways a well maintained cooling system can help prolong the life of your ... Read more
- My experience at Townhill Auto Service Center Last week while I was out running errands in Bedford my temperature warning light came on, I was in total panic mode! I pulled over and my car was overheating. I called Townhill Auto Service Center in Bedford and spoke to Jill Young, the service advisor there, and ... Read more